Podignut forum.

Author Topic: Donald Trump - lik i delo  (Read 15922 times)

Carolus Rex

Re: Donald Trump - lik i delo
« Reply #495 on: February 06, 04:56:33 PM 2020, »

Mladen M

« Reply #496 on: February 06, 04:57:46 PM 2020, »

Carolus Rex

« Reply #497 on: February 06, 08:33:14 PM 2020, »

Carolus Rex

« Reply #498 on: February 06, 08:40:03 PM 2020, »
Mit je glasao da Tramp ne bude "acquitted". Shame.

Carolus Rex

« Reply #499 on: February 06, 08:56:13 PM 2020, »

John Connor

• Administrator
  • Judgment Day is inevitable.
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: February 07, 01:52:08 AM 2020, »
Praise the Lord! (and pass the ammunition)

John Connor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: February 07, 05:09:02 PM 2020, »

Carolus Rex

« Reply #502 on: February 07, 05:41:19 PM 2020, »
KKK vs. Antifa = staro militantno krilo Demokratske partije vs. novo militantno krilo Demokratske partije. Zajedničko im je da su bili i ostali debili.
« Last Edit: February 08, 07:22:14 PM 2020, by Auror »

Mladen M

« Reply #503 on: February 08, 06:48:25 PM 2020, »
Kako je prsla nensika :))))

Cestitam trampu jos jedan termin.

John Connor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: February 10, 12:04:19 AM 2020, »
Kako ih je razvalio.... demokreteni poludeli skroz... Ludo burezeru! :D:D:D

Twitter i Facebook odbili da sklone video. Winning! ;)

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1225553117929988097

Mladen M

« Reply #505 on: February 10, 03:23:33 AM 2020, »
resio sam malo da se zabavim "fact checkerima"
https://www.factcheck.org/2020/02/factchecking-the-state-of-the-union-3/

Trump claimed the economy is “the best it has ever been.” But GDP growth fell to 2.3% last year and economists predict further slowing this year.

O moj boze kakav lazov, GDP je malo pao i ekonomisti predvidjaju da ce jos pasti. A ekonomisti su ince jako precizni, 99 % njih predvidjali  depresiju.

He said he brought about low unemployment by reversing “years of economic decay” and “failed economic policies,” when in fact over 1 million more jobs were added in the 35 months before he took office than in the first 35 months since.

Ok i kak oje ovo laz? To sto je 1 milion poslvoa dodat 35 meseci pre ne porice onih 5 miliona koji su dosli posle.
Kako je to jebeno laz?

Trump boasted that the “unemployment rate for women reached the lowest level in almost 70 years.” That’s true, but it had been trending down for several years before he took office.

Opet, pa sta? KAKO JE TO LAZ? KAkve veze ima od kada "trenduje" ??? Nije posao predsednika samo da radi nove stvari nego i da ne zasere stare.

The president wrongly said, “After decades of flat and falling incomes, wages are rising fast.” They’ve gone up under Trump, but also have risen under the last several presidents.

Ok malo preuvelicao izem ti laz..

Trump claimed that people’s 401(k)s and pensions have increased “60, 70, 80, 90, and 100% and even more.” Some may have, but that’s far higher than the average.

JOs jedna stvar koja nije laz.

He said “real median household income is now at the highest level ever recorded.” However, the Census Bureau noted that was partly due to a change in survey questions in 2014. Based on “adjusted” figures, median household income was slightly higher in 1999 than in 2018.

oh nije 100 % tacno nije oduvek! BIO JE MALO VECI 99te! OH KAKAV LAZOV

Trump claimed the new trade agreement with Canada and Mexico “will create nearly 100,000 … auto jobs.” But an independent federal commission puts the job gains at 28,000 over five years.

kako je opet ovo laz?

The president boasted that “a long, tall, and very powerful wall is being built” along the southern border, and more than 100 miles have been completed. But only one mile is located where no barriers previously existed.

Opet kako je ovo laz? Sta je ovde slagao? Adresiraju stvar koju tramp nije rekao. Gomila zidova i barijera su ojacanje, zamenjene, povecane, dodatle duple linije itd.

Trump said “illegal crossings” at the southwest border “are down 75% since May.” But total apprehensions in 2019 were 81% higher than in 2016, the year before Trump took office.

Opet kako je ovo laz?
Jel normalni ovi ljudi?

He said that “after losing 60,000 factories under the previous two administrations, America has now gained 12,000 new factories under my administration.” He’s referring to what the Bureau of Labor Statistics calls manufacturing “establishments,” and most of the growth under Trump has been in facilities with fewer than five employees.

Ah kakva laz.. jbt... ne verujem kakav lazov..

The president said he made an “iron-clad” promise to “always protect patients with preexisting conditions,” but that ignores the fact he has supported Republican health plans that would reduce the current protections under the Affordable Care Act.

Ovo opet nije laz vec njihova pretpostavka sta ce da se desi i kako isto kao sto su srali za net neutrality

He suggested, misleadingly, that his administration was responsible for the U.S. becoming the world’s top producer of oil and natural gas. But the U.S. has been No. 1 in the world for natural gas for more than a decade, and tops in petroleum since 2013.

O ovom bas ne znam nisa ali znam da je u vreme njegove administracije Usa postala EXPORTER a ne importer.

Trump said “300,000 working age people” left the workforce during Obama’s eight years. Actually, the workforce grew by 5.4 million.

Opet sta je ovde laz? Tram je rekao jedno a mi ce da pricamo o necemu drugom?

John Connor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: February 10, 04:09:00 AM 2020, »
and most of the growth under Trump has been in facilities with fewer than five employees.

To je njemu argument "protiv"... :)

A upravo te male firme su temelj individualne nezavisnosti i samostalnosti gradjana. To je u stvari najveci uspeh za narod.

Ali komunjare to ne cene, naravno.

Ivan

« Reply #507 on: February 11, 06:55:36 PM 2020, »

Carolus Rex

Mladen M

« Reply #509 on: February 15, 03:11:35 AM 2020, »

To je njemu argument "protiv"... :)

па када нису нормални. Као трамп је лагао јер апл није угасио светшоп у кини лол.